- The copyright of the pages and contents on this website is with myjeeva blog and the content is available under Creative Commons – Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0). Reusable libraries and code snippets on this website is available under MIT License
- Website(s) may feel free to have links to any of the pages/posts on myjeeva blog
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
If you discover that website or its content contains errors, please email to email@example.com; so those might be corrected.
Content, ju library has been migrated from legacy websites (jeeutil.com, js.jeeutil.com, solutions.jeeutil.com) to myjeeva blog.
myjeeva blog reserve the right to edit any comments that are found to be abusive, offensive, contain profanity, server as spam, or displaying attempts to harbour irrelevant text links for any purpose.
The views expressed in this myjeeva blog are my personal opinions, recommendations and do not necessarily reflect the official policy, position, or opinions of my employer. The myjeeva blog may also include links to and/or content syndicated from other sites operated by third parties. Such links and syndicated content are provided as a convenience to you and as an additional avenue of access to the information contained therein. I have not reviewed all of the information on other sites and are not responsible for the content of any other sites or any products or services that may be offered through other sites. The inclusion of such links or content in no way indicates their endorsement, support or approval of the contents of this site or the policies.
The information in this myjeeva blog is provided “AS-IS” with no warranties.